November 14, 2006

Issue 1 on the way to the printers.

It is away after a few months, some long days & tired eyes.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the final print copies, I'll do another update soon with cover shot & more info about the magazine.

Until then, I'd just like to thank all the following people for helping me out along the way.

Megan Foster, Mike Dawson, Donald Calder, Anthony Yap, Patrick Camblin, Tom @ Feedtherat, Tim @ loungekayaker, Craig Adams, Chris Sinclair, Gareth Hutton, Danger Adamson, Clem McGavock, Will @ Kayak Unlimited, Sean Boz, my parents, my bros & every one else.

Check out the following websites and please support their businesses

Sunspots Kayak Shop - www.kayakshop.co.nz
Kayak Unlimited - www.kayakunlimited.com
Feed The Rat - www.feedtherat.com
LoungeKayaker - www.loungekayaker.com
Tribe Clothing - www.triberiders.ca
Mike Dawson- www.mikekayak.blogspot.com
Sean Boz - www.seanboz.com
Clem McGavock - www.actionelement.blogspot.com
BlissFest - www.cabbagetrees.blogspot.com

and of course my blog www.eye4adventure.blogspot.com

No comments: